I've been laughing, smiling, pushing myself up, and rolling from my belly to my back for quite a while now but I learned a new trick this morning. I've been working really hard at it for a couple of days and I finally got the leg part figured out. I'm still a bit shaky at it but I can now roll from my back to my belly! YAY! I'm still working on figuring out how to get my toys in my mouth without poking my eyes or bonking my nose. I'd been telling the parrot on my bouncy chair to get in my mouth and I finally got that guy in there yesterday but it was hard work.
Time to share some pictures of, you guessed it, ME!!
Mom took these picture of me the morning after I was born. I love falling asleep on daddy's chest!
Mom took these picture of me the morning after I was born. I love falling asleep on daddy's chest!


Here is a picture of my family on Father's Day. I think I was about a week old. I also have furry siblings named Oz and Tink. Oz is black and white and Tink is gray and brown. Those crazy kids didn't know what to think of me when I came home. Oz was pretty curious but Tink hid under the bed for weeks. Tink loves me now and will come give me sloppy kisses!

This is daddy and I when I was about a month old. Wow, I grew!

In this picture I'm sporting some of my new cooler weather clothing. Mommy said something about Halloween coming up...I don't know.

Mommy likes to call me pumpkin and she seems to do it a lot more when they put me in these PJs.

Mom took this picture when I was learning that I could make my hands do things. I'm getting better and better at getting my hands to do what I want.

Daddy took this picture of me holding myself up over my Boppy pillow.
I was cooler than a polar bear's toenails in my cookie monster sunglasses! They're still a little big on me but that didn't stop mom from putting them on me.


Be sure to check back soon because I'm always up to something new!
1 comment:
LOVE the pictures of Camdyn! He is such a doll :) We are so glad that you decided to jump on the blogspot bandwagon...hehehee...
Kelly
Post a Comment