Wow, what a busy weekend! Grandma and grandpa Vieux came to visit before they headed out to Missouri on vacation. On Saturday daddy and grandpa went to the KU football game while grandma and mommy took me shopping for a Halloween costume. Babies R Us didn’t have the dinosaur costume that mommy really liked so I’m going to be a bee. I look super cute in my costume! Grandma also bought me an awesome toy that is like a car…it has a steering wheel, shifter, and makes all kinds of cool sounds. On Sunday mommy and daddy ran a 5K in Kansas City...boy they looked pretty tired and sweaty when they finished. The best part was being held and people watching! We went to Alma, KS to watch Colton play football on Sunday. I got to see Uncle Justin, Aunt Lacey, and Brody too! I really enjoyed having grandma and grandpa stay with me until Monday morning because I got to spend a lot more time being held! I’m so spoiled and I love it!
I also got to show off my eating skills for grandma and grandpa. They thought it was fun to watch me make silly faces when I tried peaches for the first time. I’m really liking eating fruits and veggies instead of just boring milk!! Last night I tried sweet peas for the first time. They were pretty good but I still think sweet potatoes and apples are my favorite.
No comments:
Post a Comment