I'm 5 months old today. Can you believe it? I'm getting so big! I'd love to share a picture with you but the battery in the camera seems to be dead so mommy and daddy will have to take a picture of my smiling face tomorrow. What a bummer.
Here's a little about what I've been up to lately.
Shopping...
We went to Old Navy and got a warm coat for me. It was 50% off and I guess you really can't beat that. At least that's what mommy and daddy said. I also got a really cool stocking cap and mittens. I'm ready for the snow!!
Food...
I ate three meals for the first time today!! I love real food! This evening I even got to eat my dinner in my high chair instead of my booster seat. I made sure to make a nice big mess to mark the event. I've also been eating Gerber Puffs. They are like cereal that melts in your mouth. MmmmMmmmm!
Moving and Shaking...
I'm just about able to sit up all by my lonesome. I just get this wild urge every once in a while to throw myself back. I guess that's dangerous or something. For now I just need someone close by in case I decide to take a dive. I'm thinking crawling might be all sorts of fun so I've started working on that lately. I'm lifting my butt up and getting a knee under me but I just can't seem to figure out what to do next. I guess I'll just keep rolling all over the place for a bit longer.
In the Bath...
Boy let me tell you, my bath tub is all sorts of fun! I love to splash the water with my hands!
Sleeping...
Mommy thinks the time change may have been sort of a blessing because I go to sleep earlier now. I'm pretty sure those silly geese are trying to trick me but I have been awfully tired in the evening. *Yawns* Oh, I've also been rolling over in my sleep. Mom and dad keep coming and rolling me back over on my back but I'm just not content with that.
Teeth...
None yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment