Shopping:
Today I got my first pair of little man-jamas which can be seen the in the photo below. Am I not the cutest kid on the block?

We also went shopping at Babies R Us over the weekend and got some cool new winter clothes. My little monster overalls are pretty stylish if I do say so myself. I even managed to sport a smile in the picture.

Moving and Shaking:
On Sunday I learned that I can hold myself up on my hands and knees(mommy and daddy helped me get there). Over the past few days I've been working really hard on that and can now get into the hands and knees position all by MYSELF! I really want to crawl but all attempts have landed me on my nose or belly. Bummer.
Sleeping:
I've also found that I really like to sleep on my belly so I fight all of mommy and daddy's attempts to keep me on my back. Due to this, mommy and daddy had to take the bumpers out of my crib. Since it was pretty blah without the bumpers and quilt I got to put my Rainforest sheets on my mattress. Those sheets have monkeys and tigers on them that match a bunch of my toys.
Mommy and daddy are attempting to get my naps on a schedule before I head to daycare. I'll just say that's not going over well.
Eating:
I'm pretty much eating everything you can imagine. I tried beef for the first time the other day and I'm not so sure about that stuff yet. I get to try biter biscuits tonight so that should be exciting. The picture below shows me enjoying some prunes.
Fun Stuff:
Daddy's birthday was on Monday so we had some balloons in the house. WOW those things are all sorts of fun! I also got to try a bite of daddy's cake. MmmmMmmm!
Looking Ahead:
I get to go to my buddy Caden's house on Friday for his 1st birthday party. That's going to be really fun and I can't wait to give him his present. I've tried opening it myself a couple of times but mommy and daddy stopped me. Darn it!
One week from tomorrow is Turkey Day and I get to have my Grandma and Grandpa Vieux come spoil me! I'll also get to sport my new winter gear bright and early on Thanksgiving morning because mommy is going to run a 5k. The next day I get to go on a long car ride to go see Grandpa and Great Grandpa Baxa as well as Grandma and Great Grandma Revell. I haven't got to see all of those guys yet so that will be pretty exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment