I got to do all sorts of fun things this weekend. Here's the run down...
Thursday: While I was taking my evening bath I decided to bust out a new saying. I said Uh-oh SpaghettiOs! Mom and dad looked at each other and said did he say I what I think he said. I had so I decided to say to several more times just so they could be sure that's what it really was. Mommy promptly send a text to my daycare mommy and asked if she said it often and she confirmed that she does.
Friday: Around 6:00 pm Tom came and got me because I got to spend the night with Tom and Rhonda. They took me out to eat Chinese for supper. I had a blast with them, they're great!
Saturday: I was a turkey for Rhonda because I didn't want to take a nap. Mom and dad came and got me around 2:00 pm. They were super tired because they ran the Kansas City full marathon. Mommy finished in 3:54 which was 14 minutes short of qualifying for the Boston Marathon. I guess that's something that she really wants to do so she was kind of bummed out. Daddy finished in 4:39 and he was just happy that he finished. I'm so proud of both of them! After leaving Tom and Rhonda's, we headed to the Maple Leaf Festival in Baldwin City to check out what they had going on. I got to have all kinds of yummy snacks and got to pet some animals. Mommy and daddy found me a time out chair. They've tried to sit me in that thing when I was naughty but I found it to be more of a fun time than a punishment. Silly mommy and daddy!
Sunday: Since it was warmer we decided to give Gary's Pumpkin Patch a second try. I got to see pig races and I thought that was pretty silly. Then we went through the corn maze. Mommy started to get annoyed with it about half way through but I had a good time because I was riding in my stroller. I don't think I'll ever be able to get mommy to go into another corn maze. Maybe she just got annoyed because she was pretty sore from running so maybe there is a chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment