Saturday, January 16, 2010

Old and New

Here's some old...

A beautiful fall day at the park playing in the leaves for the first time!

You guessed it, Halloween 2009!

Here's the new...This is my smiling face today! I'm a whopping 19 months old!

On January 6th I had my first day at preschool. So far I've only been twice so I'm still not sure what I think but things are fine so far. I was a super busy guy on the first day and decided not to take any naps while I was there. That very first day Grandma Vieux came to pick me up and she spent the rest of the week, weekend, and even Monday with me! We had a ton of fun together and she taught me all about the animals on the quilt she made me for Christmas. On Monday night around 10:30 pm I realized that my parents had been gone that whole time. Whoa! I guess they accidentally forgot to take me to Disney World with them. While they were gone they ran a half marathon one day and a full marathon the next day. I heard them moaning about it snowing and raining on them and griping about it only being 21 degrees in Florida. Whatever! It was way colder here! The event they ran was called Goofy's Race and a Half Challenge. It was 39.3 miles in two days...you have to be goofy to run that far!The Magic Kingdom. They ran through there during both the half and full marathon.

Mommy and Daddy with all of their finisher medals. Way to go!

Characters in Flight. They even rode in that balloon!

Mom and dad being goofy!

Me being goofy! In the back seat of the car...NOT at Disney World. Bummer!

No comments: