Thursday, March 25, 2010

Growing Up

Wow, I saved this as a draft way back on March 25th so I guess I should post it and then add a new update. Sorry it took me so long!

I'm such a busy guy these days that I keep mommy and daddy on their toes so the computer is rarely turned on. Sorry! Here's what's new with me...



Bed: I got my twin size bed and it is SUPER cool! I love climbing up in it stark naked and hiding under my blanket while mommy and daddy are trying to round me up for a bath. For some reason they don't seem like laugh about it as much as I do.



Asthma: On March 9th mom and dad took me to Children's Mercy to an asthma specialist. The doctor says I have mild persistent asthma and gave us a plan and tons of medicine. Hopefully my breathing will be better with all the stuff he has us doing.



Energy Level: Waaaaaaaaaaay high all the time! I'm go go go all the time and when I don't get my way you better watch out because I'm going to let everyone know about it. Mommy and daddy have introduced me to my new friend, the time out chair. I'm not a real fan of that guy but we spend some time together. I've heard mommy saying something about how she doesn't think it works. I'm pretty stubborn and don't forget about the mischief I was getting into before my play date with time out.



Little Monkey Bizness: This is the coolest place in the whole world!! There are tons of slides and things for me to climb on. During mommy's spring break we met up with some other people my size there for fun. I can't wait to go back!



Talking: Nonstop! Most of the time people just say "what" or "yeah" to me so I'm pretty sure they don't understand my words. I talk a lot about choo-choos, animals, trucks, and tractors. I'm pretty into reading too. I like to read to mommy, daddy, and Oz. My current favorite is the Panda Bear, Panda Bear book. I can pretty much say my ABCs and count to 10 with someone, I get a little confused from time to time but I'm doing pretty good.

No comments: