This past Friday I had the best day ever!! When mommy got off work we headed to Shawnee and went to Little Monkey Bizness for Family Night. I had a blast jumping, sliding, climbing, and running around! After an hour of play my cheeks were bright pink so mommy and daddy decided it was time to head out for supper. On the way to Little Monkey Bizness mommy happened to see a restaurant that she thought I would like and boy was she ever right! It was called Fritz's Railroad Restaurant and that place was AWESOME! There were trains going around the top of room that would bring you your food! How cool is that?!?! I've included a few pictures of my first Fritz's adventure but they aren't the best quality because mom took them with her phone.
Here I am trying to figure this whole thing out. Yep, trains really are going to bring me my food!
Whoa, what's that? A strawberry shake?
Mommy got pink milk and it was yummy! She called it a shake but whatever.
My food arrived! I better grab it!
I had a great evening with mommy and daddy! I hope we get to do it again soon!
In case you were wondering, mommy says later this week we get to find out if I'm going to have a brother or a sister. I keep saying a baby sister or a baby elephant but I guess we'll find out soon enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment