Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Shoes?

Yesterday mommy took me shopping on Mass Street and boy was that fun. I made out like a bandit with a new pair of shoes, a book, and Hammy! Hammy is that cute little guy you see next to me in the picture. I had that guy in my mouth before mommy could do anything about it so I got to take him home. I've been drooling like crazy so I made sure I got him nice and juicy. I love that little critter, he has a chime in his belly so he makes a funny sound when I shake him.

The original reason for the shopping trip was to get me some shoes. Mommy seemed to think I needed a pair just for fun. From the looks of her closet I think she's trying to pass on her love of shoe shopping. Silly lady!


Yesterday mommy also took me to visit the school where she works. I love going there because everyone wants to hold me. Being held is like my second favorite thing in the whole world...eating is my most favorite. Speaking of eating, mom and dad fed me some rice cereal with a spoon! Yesterday I wasn't so sure about it but today I slurped that stuff down. Hopefully I get to start eating veggies and fruits soon.

No comments: