Monday, September 29, 2008

Busy Boy

Geez, I had such a busy week! I'm not sure if I can remember it all but I'll try.

Thursday:
Mommy and I went to Emporia and visited the school where mommy student taught. I got to meet her cooperating teacher Mrs. Straub. One of the little girls in the class told everyone that I thought she was cute. Silly girl! Doesn't she know that I think she has cooties?

Then we went and visited mommy's friend Josh. We just hung out and I showed him what a cool cat I am.

Friday:
I went grocery shopping with mom and dad. I got to eat green beans and I'm not so sure about them. I made some pretty funny faces!

Saturday:
Great-grandma and grandma Revell came all the way from Cuba, KS to see me! I haven't seen them since I was a couple of weeks old so it was great to see them again. Grandma gave me some money to put in my savings account. I'm sure I'm going to buy something cool when I get bigger. Great-grandma gave me some coins to start my coin collection. Those guys are super sweet to me!

After grandma and great-grandma left my family (even the crazy fur kids) packed up and went to Hesston, KS to see grandma and grandpa Vieux. Let me tell you, that's a long car ride for a little guy like me. After we got there mommy's friend Tabatha came to see me. As you can tell, I'm pretty popular!

Sunday:
Grandma went with us to Newton to pet the puppies. I picked out the one I want for Christmas but daddy wouldn't let me take him home. Then we went to the Carter's store and grandma bought me an awesome new outfit and a diaper bag. Am I not the luckiest boy ever? I can't wait until I'm big enough to fit in my outfit! Mom says the diaper bag is really great but I'm not much into diaper bags.


Overall, I've had a really super time the past few days! I got to spend time with a bunch of wonderful people who all thought I was just pretty great! Somewhere along the way I caught a little cold which was a bummer. I'm not a fan of coughing and having a stuffy nose.

Mommy goes back to work a week from today and then I get to spend 12 weeks with daddy!

No comments: