My cold wasn't really getting any better so mommy and daddy took me to the doctor on Thursday. I weighed 15 lbs 7 oz with my clothes on so I'm plumping up a bit. The doctor said there wasn't much that could be done about my cold but that a cool mist
humidifier in my room might help. She also informed mom and dad that the dry spots I've been getting are
eczema. Hopefully all the goodies they bought me will help me feel all better. Oh and the doctor said my gums aren't swollen so no teeth quite yet. I've been drooling and chewing on everything so mom and dad were pretty sure I was teething. Guess not.
1 comment:
Camdyn,
I'm really sorry you are sick. Seems like there is a lot going around. I know Mommy and Daddy are taking good care of you and you will be all better soon! Can't wait to see you again! Have fun with Daddy this week and tell Mommy good luck at work on Monday!
Love,
Tabatha (Mommy's crazy friend you met last weekend.) :)
Post a Comment