Last night I got to spend my first evening without my parents and it was all sorts of fun! I got to visit Nicki, Amy Jo, Amber, and Cash. Cash is just a couple of months younger than I am...it's fun to hang out with someone my size. It's also fun to be spoiled by people other than mommy and daddy!
Today wasn't quite as fun because I had to go to the doctor and get 3 shots. Bummer. Just as predicted, I cried. It didn't seem as bad this time and I had daddy there to rescue me when the nurses were through with me. I've found that the real excitement of going to the doctor is the paper on the exam table. Boy howdy did I have fun with that stuff!!! Dad captured me with mommy's cell phone in the video below.
Oh and for those that wondered...I weighed 15 lbs 14 oz and was 26.25 inches long. Mommy's guesses were the closest but she was still a bit over. The doctor also told mommy and daddy that I'm physically at the developmental level of most 6 month olds. I guess she was impressed by all the work I've been putting in on sitting up, rolling over, holding my head and body up, and just being overall active. Bad news was that mommy and daddy didn't fully understand how to take care of my circumcision so the skin started to heal together wrong so they had to tear open the wound again to get it to heal correctly. They keep apologizing and giving me tons of hugs and kisses. It's a pretty painful ouchy but I think I might forgive them someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment