Friday, November 28, 2008

My Holiday

I'm pretty much a sad panda because I have a cold and that's no fun. I just got this darn stuffy nose and cough on Thanksgiving morning. It seems to be a little worse today and it makes it really hard for me to sleep. Daddy has been letting me sleep on his chest for most of the last two nights. What a great guy!


Here's a run down of what I've been up to...

Tuesday:
After mom got home from work we put up the Christmas tree and some decorations. I'm pretty excited because I know some of those presents under the tree are for me!
Grandma took this picture this morning. I really want to just pull that tree!


Wednesday:
Mommy and daddy took pictures of me being goofy.


Grandma and Grandpa Vieux got here just before my bed time. I got to stay up past my bed time and show them all of the cool things I'm learning to do.


Thursday:
We woke up bright and early to go to mom's 5k. In this picture Grandpa Vieux is holding me...yeah, I'm the cute one in the bear suit. Grandma Vieux and daddy are also there waiting for mommy to finish running.




Daddy and I still waiting for mommy to finish.Mommy finally finished...23 minutes and 20 seconds later! She said she was so cold that she couldn't feel her legs and toes. Good thing I had my snuggly bear suit on because I was pretty toasty in that thing.



Friday: Exciting news for today!! I got to see my first snow!!!

Before we left home in the morning, Grandma Vieux took some family pictures for our Christmas card. I'll save those for later. I was starting to get grumpy during pictures and was pretty much asleep before we left the house.

We made it to Cuba, KS just in time for lunch that Grandma Revell made for everyone. Mommy and daddy said it was really yummy. I didn't get to have any because I'm not old enough. Maybe next year. I got to see a bunch of people...Grandma Revell, Grandpa Baxa, Great Grandpa Baxa, Great Grandma Revell, Terry, Jo, and Donna. I had a great time and it was really nice to get to see everyone!

This is a four generation picture with Great Grandpa Baxa, dad, Grandpa Baxa, and I.

No comments: