Only 4 more days and I'll be 6 months old!! Mommy and daddy really thought I would be crawling by now but I'm not quite there. I am getting a little frustrated that I can't get to all my toys that mommy and daddy have set out of my reach. I did do a little army crawl over to mom this evening to grab the string on her hoodie. I've also discovered that I can go from my belly to sitting up all on my own. I've only done that a couple of times because it's still pretty hard work.
Oh and just in case you were wondering...no teeth yet.
I saw mommy packing my bag this evening because I'm going to go to Tom and Rhonda's house tomorrow while mommy and daddy go to a wedding. I guess I'm not invited. Oh well, I know I'm going to have more fun at Tom and Rhonda's anyway!
1 comment:
LOVE all the photos of Camdyn! He is so adorable and getting so big too! I want to snuggle him :)
Kelly
Post a Comment