Thursday, December 11, 2008

6 Months!!


Sorry it's taken me a couple of days to get my 6 month picture on here. We've had to go to the doctor after mommy got off work the last couple of days so we've been pretty busy. Tuesday I had my 6 month appointment. The doctor told us that my bottom gums look swollen so I should be getting some teeth sometime in the near future. Those mean nurses gave me 4 shots! Ouch!! Ok, so they aren't mean but the shots are horrible. I even have to go back for a booster shot for the flu. Bummer. In case you were wondering, I weighed 18 lbs 13 oz and was 27 5/8 inches long.
I've been working on crawling but I'm still doing my hoppity crawl instead of the real deal. Maybe I'll get it figured out before the end of December. We'll see!

1 comment:

The Gengler's said...

What a cutie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love looking at your blog and seeing what we have to look forward to!