Monday, December 8, 2008

Hoppity Crawl

Tomorrow is the big day! Did you forget? I'm going to be 6 months old silly!!! I know there were all sorts of bets out about whether I was going to be crawling and if I would have teeth so here's the skinny. Do I have any teeth? Negatron there Batman...not even a hint of them. I guess all of that drool is just me. Hopefully it'll go away before I start dating when I'm 30. Am I crawling? Weeeelllllllllll, sorta. Watch the video below and tell me what you think.



Ok, so not exactly crawling so we'll call it a hoppity crawl. I must also note that before dad was able to get the camera I did actually make it all the way across the blanket with my hoppity crawl. Hopefully I'll be doing the real thing soon. Now for your viewing pleasure I'm going to include a video of me throwing a little tantrum because I was tired of the camera and all this crawling business. I rolled up in my blanket and protested!




Just for kicks and giggles here's clip of one of my funny new noises. I really liked the broccoli pieces mommy was feeding me from her stew.

Zwieback Toast is pretty yummy but pretty messy! Here I am enjoying a piece!

It gives me dirty little hands that I love to share with everyone! The dogs really love it! I dropped a Biter Biscuit on the floor today and Tinky had that thing eaten before I even realized it was missing. She's pretty swift! Marcy usually stays under my high chair all during supper just waiting for my crumbs.

No comments: