Monday, December 15, 2008

The Crawling Biz

Well folks it's safe to say I'm crawling. I still have a bit of a hop to it at times but that doesn't stop me from getting where I want to go. I was captured on camera under the tree attempting to open my presents. Mom and dad were letting me play on the floor while they were watching a movie so I took the time make some mischief. They caught me before I had the gift completely open but I gave it my best shot. Mom will have to post the pictures of this soon! I can now also be found with dog toys in my mouth because those are way more fun than any toy of mine! I'm not quite sure why mom and dad keep taking those things away from me and saying it's gross. I think it's a blast!

Yesterday I went to see Brecken and his family. I love playing with people my size! Mommy said I was a meany because I kept grabbing his face and putting my hand in his mouth. I'll get to learn some social skills in daycare. Speaking of, I'll be going there soon. Daddy's leave ends on December 31st and then mommy's winter break is over on January 5th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh...too funny! Yeah Brecken thought Camdyn was pretty great too. And don't worry about the hands in the mouth, he is used to it!

Kelly and Brecken