Here I am checking out all the gifts under the tree. I'm pretty sure they're all for me!
I found one that had my name on it so I thought I might as well open it. Unfortunately mommy and daddy caught me before I completed my mission.

It snowed about 4 inches here today so mommy and daddy took me out to play. Boy howdy that stuff is cold!

I found one that had my name on it so I thought I might as well open it. Unfortunately mommy and daddy caught me before I completed my mission.
It snowed about 4 inches here today so mommy and daddy took me out to play. Boy howdy that stuff is cold!

I even made my first snow angel! How cool is that?

Last but not least, here's a Christmas picture of my family!
1 comment:
LOVE the family photo! You all look so great in blue! Have a great Christmas and see you in January.
Kelly
Post a Comment