Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Crusty Brows

Before I tell you about others things I thought I would share a picture of me, dad, and my new buddy Nic the dinosaur getting a breathing treatment.


I've been quite the Mr. Sillypants today! First of all I got to spend the morning with daddy and the afternoon with mommy because daycare closed today(...and tomorrow) due to illness. I love being at work with mommy because I get spoiled with attention! Then at supper I got to eat tacos with mommy and daddy. Well, mine wasn't exactly a taco but I had hamburger, refried bean, rice, and cheese. I had a ton of fun with the beans as you can see in the picture below. Yes, those are refried beans crusted in my eyebrows!
Pretty soon I'm going to be adding a top right front tooth to that big smile! Mommy says she can see the bottom of the tooth wanting to pop through my gums.
In other news...I climbed the whole staircase to go up and take my bath this evening! Of course mommy was right behind me to make sure I didn't tumble down but I did all of the hard work! She was barely even touching me.
While mommy was going through the uploaded pictures to find my crusty brows she had a mommy moment. She thought about how far I've come in the last 7 and a half months. I think she almost cried...poor mommy. Little boys are suppose to grow up mommy! I mean what would she do if she didn't have to chase my naked little behind as a crawl away quick as a flash when she's trying to change my diaper? Or if I didn't smile and reach out for her when she gets home from work?
Here's a look back...
This is mommy 4 days before I arrived!

Here's me and daddy the day after I was born. Look at how tiny I was! Mommy used to get cranky when people would say I was tiny. Silly mommy!

Here we are now. Mommy and daddy...think of how far we've come together...as a family!

No comments: