Mommy was a goof and didn't get out the camera until all of us boys were nice and tired so taking a group picture was about the last thing on our minds. Needless to say, we're not all real happy and forget about looking at the camera. Here are all the boys! Alan and Dana from across the street brought Brady...he's in brown on the left. Justin and Julie brought Caden...he's in the back in the Nike shirt. Marci brought Braylon...he's in the red shirt. I'm the silly boy with the dinosuar on my shirt in case you weren't sure. Kelly brought Brecken...he's on the right next to me. We are all pretty close in age too so it was a ton of fun. Caden is 14 months, Brady is 9 months, I'm 8 months, Brecken is 7 months, and Braylon is 6 and half months. So much fun I can't wait to get together again!

After the play date we went to Carter's to get me some new clothes since I've been growing like a weed. All of this isn't even the end of my wonderful day. Guess what happened next? Rhonda stopped by and took me for a walk!! Tom even came along. After the walk they took me back to their house to play for a little while. How nice was that? Such a super day!!
The other day I was being silly in the tub and dad snapped this photo of me. I was being a goofball for dad and kept giving myself a bubble beard. It was so much fun! Mom and dad laughed and laughed at me.
2 comments:
We had a great time playing with you and the other boys! Thanks for inviting us! We hope to see you soon.
Marci and Braylon
Brecken and I had a WONDERFUL time too! Can't wait to have another one soon. Tell Camdyn to get his swimming flippers ready, only a month away and we will be splashin' like duckies!
Kelly and Brecken
Post a Comment