Daycare: It's going well. They have a Saint Bernard that I've become friends with...his name is Hogan. I've learned to put myself to sleep there but I've still got mom and dad suckered so I don't do it at home. HA! I've also learned to hold my own bottle!
Teeth: None yet. My gums are swollen and I've been all sorts of cranky but none of those guys have popped through yet. It doesn't slow me down any with eating.

Motor development: Nobody can stop me now!! I'm a mover and a shaker and if you don't have an eye on me I'm into all sorts of mischief. Mommy and daddy turned their heads for a second the other day and found me climbing up the stairs. I pull up to things and I'm just barely starting to cruise the furniture. I've even waved hi to mommy a couple of times!
In this video I showcase my talent at pulling up to things. I'm much better at it now but like the computer, the camera hasn't been out much either.In this video I'll show you what I've learned to do in my bouncy chair. I climb into that thing with ease!
Hearing: Mommy got me scheduled for an evaluation with Tiny K about my hearing. She's been concerned about me not responding to things...my name, loud sounds, etc. I'm also not making all of the sounds I'm expected to be making by now either so they'll check that out too. My appointment is on February 19th and they're also going to evaluate other things like my vision and physical development. I don't have any problems with those though. If nothing else mommy will find out that I'm just a stubborn guy that has other things on my mind...you know like chasing the dogs. I might have to blame it on something else though because I think they've already figured out that I'm stubborn. HeeHee!
Sick: I'm feel much better than I was a couple of weeks ago. I just have a darn stuffy nose and a cough. Daddy says he'll call the doctor tomorrow and see about taking me back for another visit.
Looking Ahead: I've invited a few of my buddies over for a play date in a couple of weeks. I can't wait to share all of my toys! I think mommy is pretty excited too!
Today: I got see Grandma and Grandpa Vieux, Uncle Justin, Aunt Lacey, and my cousins Colton and Brody. Today was Colton's 7th birthday so we went and watched him play basketball and then went to have cake at his house. Colton was pretty busy playing with his new games so I played with Brody and their dog Izzy. Below I'm with Uncle Justin and Brody.
Birthdays: January is birthdays galore! Great Grandma Vieux's was on the 6th, Justin's was on the 11th, Grandpa Baxa's was on the 10th, Colton's was today, and Grandma Vieux's is on the 29th. Happy Birthday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment