Geesh, it's been awhile since I've updated so I guess it's about time.
New Year: Daddy had to work on New Year's Eve but mommy and I got invited across the street to Alan, Dana, and Brady's house. Brady is 3 weeks older than I am and let me tell you, that guy has some cool toys and a friendly dog. Mom was going to get some pictures that Dana took but I guess she hasn't gotten around to it yet. Anyway, I had a super time playing with Brady and eating pizza. I had so much fun that I thanked Brady with a big kiss on the cheek!
Daycare: I've gone to daycare 3 times now. My first day I came home with a scratched up nose from a little girl tripping and falling on me. Other than that I've had a pretty good time. I'm surrounded by girls all day which I love. On Friday I even practiced my standing up to things skills so I could show them off to mom and dad when I got home. I pretty much haven't stopped since I started.
7 Months Old: Yep, you read that correctly! I turned 7 months old on Friday. Can you believe it? Mommy says she can't. She thinks I've been growing like a weed recently because I don't fit in all those new clothes they bought me like a month ago. Mommy usually takes a month birthday picture of me to post on here but because of the above mention boo-boo she didn't take one. The whole tip of my nose is a scab. I guess she'll take one as soon as my boo-boo heals.
Teething/Sick: We know I've been teething for about a month now but no teeth have appeared yet. I've just been super cranky, drooling like a mad man, chewing on everything, and I also cry for long periods of time for what appears to mom and dad to be no reason. I've also been coughing, congested, vomiting, and having blow outs so mom and dad aren't sure if that's related to those pesky teeth or if I'm sick. Mom is leaning toward me being sick. I had a low-grade fever this morning too. Dad is going to take me to the doctor tomorrow so we can get things figured out. In the meantime I've been given some Tylenol and lots of love.
1 comment:
Hope you are feeling much better by now. DJ sends a big woof woof and doggie kisses.
Your friends
DJ & Cathy
Post a Comment