Sunday, March 1, 2009

Another One?

Yep, I got tooth number 5 today! I haven't even been cranky. I'm sure I'll be getting more of those guys soon.


In other news, I'm starting to imitate some arm movements. I wave bye-bye, wave my hands above my head (mommy says "yay" when she does this but I just smile), and I'm trying to learn to blow kisses. I get pretty excited about people clapping but haven't quite got that all figured out yet. I've started to respond to my name and no. When mommy asks "where's daddy" I look for him.

Today I went to play at Tom and Rhonda's while mommy ran and daddy took a nap before work. I kept those guys on their toes because I'm a busy guy that's always on the move. I love going to play with them, they're super sweet to me!

No comments: