Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Oh Where, Oh Where...

No need to worry, I'm here!
While I was gone I learned how to clap and I'm attempting to blow kisses. It pretty much looks like I'm just hitting my mouth but mommy knows what I'm up to. Oh and I also turned 9 months old last week! I've had an ear infection, random fevers, and just been all around grumpy so mom's pretty sure my sixth tooth is on the way. In the picture below you can see the top three! The third one is barely peeking out...on the left side.

When I went in yesterday for my 9 month well baby visit I weighed in at 22 lbs. 3oz. and was 29.6 inches tall. I'm not at all interested in walking or standing because crawling like a speed racer is waaay easier. I've stood independently twice now but it was on accident and when I realized what I was doing I quickly grabbed back on to something stable. Oh and I've become quite the biter. I tried to take a chunk out of mommy's nose last week but she managed to get her fingers in my mouth before I completed my mission. She thought I was going to give her a kiss but I had other plans.

Last weekend Grandma & Grandpa Vieux came to visit me! We went to Lawrence and did a little shopping and being the lucky boy I am, they bought me a book and a stuffed monkey! I love it when they come to visit me because they spoil me with attention and I get to show off my tricks.

Grandma Revell sent me a card for St. Patrick's Day and even gave me some money! Quick as a flash I went out and bought me a spiffy new Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Car. I took that guy out for a spin to get the mail and go around the block...with some help from mom. Well, that was after she built it for me...she walked away with only one cut. If I could have built it...which I tried...I would have done it way quicker I'm sure.

I'm looking forward to going to Brecken's house tomorrow to play with him and Braylon! Then next weekend we all start our swimming class. How cool is that? I got new swim trucks and a beach towel just for the event!

1 comment:

ARC07 said...

Abbey-

I have had a thank you card for you for almost a month now and realized I have no address to send it to...so I thought I would just thank you on here and save myself a stamp. Thank you so much for all the wonderful stuff for Evan. I got the best presents from all the "recently new" moms! That was so nice of you and your family to send something for me. It was very appreciated! Take care and hope things are well.