Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Random Stuff

Boy, oh boy it's been ages since I updated you all about what's going on in my world. Guess I'll give a brief rundown of what I can remember.


Teeth:
I'm getting more of them in. If I counted correctly I've got 10 of those guys now. I've been a drooling machine so there are probably more on the way. Last time I did this whole routine I got 4 of them within a few days. Guess we'll see!


Words:
My favorite new saying is uh oh! I use it at almost any opportunity I get or create. Take a look!

The other day while we out shopping mommy was in a fitting room and daddy was saying "mommy" so I decided to say mom for the first time. I've only said it that once but I've been kind of stingy with using my words recently anyway. Maybe I'll start saying it more soon...who knows.

Costume:
Last year mommy was sadly disappointed when I didn't get to be a dinosaur because she and daddy waited too long to go purchase my Halloween costume. This year mommy wasted no time so when she saw the dinosaur costume she snatched it right up. Mommy put me in it right there at Babies R Us and she and daddy busted a gut as I waddled around.
Don't be scared, it's just me!


Travels:
My cousin Brody recently turned 2 so we headed to Wamego to celebrate with him.
We also went to the Topeka Zoo and saw some animals. The tigers were my favorite because they were out playing. I made all kinds of noises at the tigers and people started laughing at me.
There was some discussion around the house of going to the Omaha Zoo but I guess we'll save that trip for next summer.
Here I am on my way to Brody's party!

Play and Fun:
I went to play at Camden's house and he had all kinds of awesome toys to play with. Camden is 4 and half months old than I am and is the son of a lady that mommy works with.
Grandma and Grandpa Vieux came to visit me a couple of times. Last time they were here they brought me a toy tractor like the ones that grandpa used to work on. Hopefully someday I'll get to take a ride in a tractor.

Yesterday my buddy Brecken came to play at my house and I found out that he's going to be moving away. I'm pretty sad because we have a ton of fun together. Mommy said that he's going to be moving closer to his family so I guess that's ok. Hopefully we'll still have a chance to see each other as we get bigger.
Personality:
I keep hearing mom say that I'm getting quite the personality. When I get up on their bed or couch while mom and dad are watching TV, I've been making myself pretty comfortable and watch TV with them. They always laugh at me when I do that. I've also started teasing them when I offer them my food. I hold the food out for them to take and when they are about to grab it, I pull it away. How funny is that?

That's all I can remember right now, I'm sure I left some important things out. I guess I'll have to come back and tell you if I remember.

1 comment:

The Gengler's said...

Oh my goodness, love the costume!!! What a cutie!