Here are a few pictures of the fun.
This is me in my pool with my buddy Cash.

Here's Braylon and his mommy Marci. Braylon is going to be having his 1st birthday very soon! My girlfriend Gabrielle is going down the slide. We're buddies from the daycare at the gym. I love it when her mommy works and we get to play!
It took me a bit to dive into my monkey cake.
But when I did, I made a mess! You can't tell I'm about to fall asleep in my chair can you?
This is the last time anyone saw my eyes before my birthday coma.
Sure glad mommy finally got these pictures on here so that I could share them with you. She's back at work so the computer is hardly ever on. Before I go I have one more bit of news. Yesterday a set of my top molars starting breaking through the skin. Wholly molars it's no fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment