

Here I am today playing with my presents from mommy and daddy! They got me a Little People Barnyard and some Peek-a-Blocks. Grandma and Grandpa Vieux even sent me a present in the mail. It was a neat book called Gallop.

Now for my Backyardigan's cupcake! (The real cake will be on Saturday at my shindig)


This is just me being "soooo Camdyn" as mommy and daddy said. A little mischievous? Not me!
It's been such a wonderful day! I got to go get ice cream at Sheridan's and have cupcakes at home. Such super yummy treats! Tom and Rhonda just stopped by with the best birthday surprise...toys, a balloon, a hilarious card, and an ice cream cake!!! I'm the luckiest boy in the world to have so many people who think I'm just pretty special!
Tomorrow I'll get to celebrate some more because I'm taking Backyardigan's cupcakes to daycare to share and then Tom and Rhonda are going to come back and have ice cream cake with me. I'm going to celebrate my birthday for like a whole week! How awesome is that? I think I like being 1!
In other news...NO more bottles for me. I'm a sippy cup kid now and I get real milk too! Mommy and daddy also thought they would see what I would do with a plate. They thought I might chuck it and I started to a couple of times but overall I did pretty well.
Tomorrow I go to the doctor for my 1 year check-up so we'll see how tall I am and how much I weigh. Then the main event is on Saturday...I can't wait for my party!!! I hope the weather is good so that my pals and I can play in the backyard. I was hoping to play in the water but not in the form of rain.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh what a cutie!!!! I love the pictures of him in his birthday shirt, so adorable.
Post a Comment