On Friday mommy and I headed off to Hesston to spend the night with G & G Vieux before heading off to the big city of Cimarron, KS for mommy's 10 year class reunion on Saturday. Before we left for Hesston I got to enjoy a yummy cheese quesadilla at Chipotle with mommy and daddy. I've been kind of a picky eater recently so they were pretty proud of me for eating every bite of that thing! Mommy and I didn't get to Hesston until about 9 pm but that didn't mean that it was right off to bed, I got play with G & G for a bit before bed. Much to mommy's dismay, I had tons of fun ripping up an old newspaper all over their living room floor. (Mommy isn't very happy when I do this at home!) On Saturday grandma drove us all the way to Cimarron and we met up with mommy's friend Kim. I met her when I was pretty little so it was nice to see her again. I pretty much fell in love with her and decided to be her snuggle bunny. We all went to the Homecoming parade and met up with Kim's parents. I was sort of a fan of the parade. I liked seeing the band, vehicles, and horses but I was not a fan of having candy thrown at me. At mommy's class reunion I was getting very sleepy so I was sort of a pain. I got to see some of her friends from high school...some I have seen before but others I had not. I really didn't socialize much as I had a lot of running off to do and mischief I needed to get into. We headed back to Hesston for the night and then left Sunday morning. It was a lot of traveling in a short amount of time but it was super great to get to see and spend time with everyone.
I was a champ during all of my LONG car rides. I either took long naps or watched my favorite Noggin shows on my DVD player.
I would have included pictures from my trip but mommy forgot the camera and grandma and grandpa's house. Surprise, surprise!
No comments:
Post a Comment