Friday, September 11, 2009

15 Months Has Come and Gone

I had my 15 month check up yesterday and it was all sorts of no fun. My doctor decided since I've had ongoing breathing issues and been hospitalized with restrictive airway disease that it was time to upgrade to asthma. That meant that they had to draw blood so that they could test for environmental allergies. They also gave me a couple of routine shots and a flu shot. Since I've become a lot more active I've dropped couple of pounds. I weighed 24lbs 11oz and was 32 and 3/4 inches tall.

I've been chattering a bit more these days and try to say lots of new words. Last night I was trying hard to say tickle. I've also been using the sign for more on a pretty regular basis. I've learned that when I sign more I get something and you just can't beat that!

This week my daycare was on vacation so daddy spent some extra time with me. I love it! Today Grandma and Grandpa Vieux are with me and mommy is pretty sure I'm going to give them a run for their money. I had a ton of fun playing with them last night after they got here so I'm sure today will be much of the same. I'm such a lucky guy!

No comments: