Thursday, December 17, 2009

18 Months Has Come and Gone

Here's a brief rundown of what's new.

Words: I can pretty much say the names of all of my daycare friends. I'm doing pretty good at attempting to repeat the things that people say to me. I've been counting to 3 and saying bits and pieces of the alphabet. In fact, last night Wheel of Fortune was on before bath time and I tried to be Vanna White and touched the TV screen to turn over the letters myself as I said T, U, V. Mommy laughed and laughed at me.

Visitors: A couple of weeks ago my Grandma and Great Grandma Revell came to visit me. We bundled up and went to watch an Old Fashion Christmas Parade in downtown Lawrence. It was really neat to see all of the horses. I was so glad that they came to see me because I haven't seen them for a long time.

18 Month Appointment: I went to my 18 month appointment yesterday even though the actual day was a week ago. I weighed 25 lbs 11.5 oz and was 33 3/8 inches tall! I'm a growing boy! Mommy was telling the nurse about what a rowdy boy I am so I decided to show them what she was talking about and went running down the hall naked. I'm a super fast runner! HeHe!

Christmas: I'm pretty excited about the upcoming holiday and have truly enjoyed going shopping with Mommy and Daddy. If the weather cooperates I'm going to get to go see Grandma and Grandpa Vieux on Christmas Eve and Christmas and then go to the Revell Christmas on the 26th. I would be super sad if I don't get to go.

Preschool: Starting on January 6th I will start going to Early Learning at a preschool in Eudora. To get ready for this I had to get all kinds of fun stuff like a backpack and nap pillow. Mommy is pretty nervous about me turning into a grumpy bear because I will only be getting one nap instead of my normal two. She thinks it's going to be a rough few weeks until I get all settled in.

Well, that's pretty much all I can think of right now. Hopefully mommy will get some pictures posted while she's on winter break.

No comments: