and still no pictures of my Halloween. Mommy is such a slacker. She blames it on training for Goofy's Challenge which is only 39 days away! Maybe she'll get to the pictures before Christmas.
Here's what I've been up to...
Toddler Bed- It's still going well and I haven't gotten brave enough to jump out yet.
Talking- Check, check. I'm starting to say more and more words. I've also been using more baby signs. My newest signs are please and thank you.
Play time- I love coloring so mommy and daddy got me a bigger set of crayons. Sometimes I'm nice enough to let them color with me but not always. My fine motor skills are getting better so I've put them to use doing puzzles and building with my Legos.
Dance skills- I LOVE music!! I also love to dance to my favorite songs. Right now my favorite song is Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus. Every time I hear that on the radio or TV it perks me right up. I do get a bit shy about sharing my dance moves so I pretty much only bust them out for mom and dad.
Thanksgiving- I got to spend quality time with G & G Vieux! They came to visit me for 2 whole days! I had a good time entertaining them and even said grandma and grandpa for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment