Since mom finally got around to the pictures, here are a couple from my trip.

This is me with Great Grandpa Baxa in Cuba.

Here I am opening my present from Grandma Revell and Grandpa Baxa.


In this picture you can see the ball popper that Grandma & Grandpa Vieux gave me. Right next to that is the Learning Bear from Grandma Revell and Grandpa Baxa. Then there's a rolling toy from G&G Vieux. I also got the Learning Piggy Bank from mom and dad while I was in Hesston.
Oz was pretty excited about the ball popper too! His favorite thing in the whole world is his ball. That guy even got a new ball in his stocking but thought my ball popper was way cooler. I'll have to keep a close eye on that guy to make sure he doesn't steal any of the balls.
All of the dogs got a toy and a chewy in their stocking. Marcy wasn't quite sure what to do with her chewy. Marcy's a silly girl! She's starting to take a liking to me and follows me around when I'm crawling around the house. We have to keep a close eye on Tink though because she's attacked Marcy twice now. It's pretty scary. We thought she was a goner both times but luckily mommy and daddy saved her both times before Tink could do much damage.
On a brighter note, here I am enjoying my toy from Santa!
When all was said and done I found my favorite toy of all. Yep, that's the TV remote! That thing is way better than any toy I have.
On Christmas day I even got a UPS package from Cathy Baldwin in Kalvesta! She gave me a really cool toy crocodile that makes all kinds of fun sounds when I move his mouth, tail, and legs. She decided to send me a toy since I'm not quite able to play with the tractor that she gave me when I went to visit her. It was super sweet of her to think of me and send me another gift!!
We also went to visit Tom, Rhonda, and Taliah(I think that's how you spell it) on Friday and they gave me some great gifts too!! I'm the luckiest boy ever!! They gave me a musical butterfly, a music pod, and a set of cars. Those guys are so great!
Oh and I got a new mommy on Friday. Well actually it's the same mommy but she just looks a lot different. She cut off her hair for Locks of Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment