Wednesday, December 24, 2008

'Twas the Night Before Christmas...

...and I've learned to stand up with the support of objects! Yep, I figured I would give a little gift to everyone and do a new trick!

Wow, I've been a busy guy these last few days! Here's a bit of a run down on what I've been doing. I'll post pictures after all of this Christmas stuff has calmed down.

Sunday-
We left Hesston and headed to Concordia to visit Great Grandma Revell as well as some aunts and cousins. Great Grandma gave me some money, a Tonka ambulance, and a Monster Jam truck. After visiting them we headed to Cuba to stay with Great Grandpa Baxa. The roads in Cuba were sheets of ice and I think that scared Mommy a lot. Thankfully we didn't have far to travel on it. Grandma Revell and Grandpa Baxa came to visit us that evening. They gave me money and a Learning Bear. One of the batteries in my bear was corroded so he didn't work. Later in our trip we went and exchanged it for one that worked. Boy, that guy is fun! He sings, teaches me the ABCs, and lots of other great stuff.

Monday-
We had lunch with Great Grandpa Baxa, Grandma Revell, and Grandpa Baxa at a little cafe in downtown Cuba. After lunch we headed back to Hesston.

Tuesday-
We went to Hutchinson and saw people at HCC...including our old neighbors, Sarah and Addie. Addie is 9 months old and she's a bit more feisty than I'm use to so I cried a few times when she was trying to play. We missed seeing Addie's daddy, Will. Maybe next time.
That afternoon Mommy and Daddy snuck out to go to the movies while Grandma and Grandpa Vieux watched me.

Wednesday-
We went to see mommy's friend, Tabatha, in Valley Center. She's going to be having baby soon so I'll have a buddy to play with when we visit her again.
We got back to Hesston just in time for a yummy Christmas lunch. I even got to eat some turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, and some whipped cream. After lunch we packed up the herd of dogs and headed home. Now it's time to sleep in my own crib and wait for Santa!

Final Thoughts-(written by mom)
We had a wonderful time visiting everyone! It was great to see everyone...some we hadn't seen in a very long time. Thank you so much to everyone who gave us gifts, your thought and generosity is appreciated! Also, thank you to our family members who allowed us to stay with them and fed us wonderful meals! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!

No comments: