Today we went back to SW KS to visit mommy's friends and family. Here I am in my car seat on the way.

We went to Kalvesta and visited Cathy and the crew at Kalvesta Implement. I loved Cathy's dogs. They gave me kisses much like Tink does. Cathy even gave me my first toy tractor which was super nice of her! The tractor is like some of the ones that grandpa worked on when he worked at KIC. As you can see in the picture I was so excited to open it that I just had to chew on the package.

We also went to Jetmore to see my great grandmas. Great Grandma Mary gave me some fluffy PJs and a tractor. I'm beginning to think I like this Christmas stuff. I mean who doesn't like to get great gifts!?! Mommy was forgetful and didn't take the camera to Great Grandma Mary's so I don't have a picture with her. We did get a four generations picture with Great Grandma Vieux though. Great Grandma Vieux will be turning 92 next month.

Then to top off the night we had dinner in Dodge City with mom's friend Kim. She's a pretty cool cat! She held me and helped feed me. I showed off my pouty lip for her as you can see in the photo.
We went to Kalvesta and visited Cathy and the crew at Kalvesta Implement. I loved Cathy's dogs. They gave me kisses much like Tink does. Cathy even gave me my first toy tractor which was super nice of her! The tractor is like some of the ones that grandpa worked on when he worked at KIC. As you can see in the picture I was so excited to open it that I just had to chew on the package.
We also went to Jetmore to see my great grandmas. Great Grandma Mary gave me some fluffy PJs and a tractor. I'm beginning to think I like this Christmas stuff. I mean who doesn't like to get great gifts!?! Mommy was forgetful and didn't take the camera to Great Grandma Mary's so I don't have a picture with her. We did get a four generations picture with Great Grandma Vieux though. Great Grandma Vieux will be turning 92 next month.
Then to top off the night we had dinner in Dodge City with mom's friend Kim. She's a pretty cool cat! She held me and helped feed me. I showed off my pouty lip for her as you can see in the photo.
It was a really long day with most of it spent in my car seat but it was worth it. I got to see a lot of wonderful people that I haven't had the opportunity to meet yet. Plus getting held and being the center of attention is pretty much my favorite thing in the world. Mommy said I was really well behaved all day long!
No comments:
Post a Comment