
Anywho, lots of things have been going on for me. Ok boys and girls, here's the run down.
Teeth:
I've got 6 now! The 6th one came in on Monday and I was pretty cranky about it.
I'm a:
Dog! My new most favorite thing to do is carry my stuffed monkey around in my mouth and growl.
I love:
The Wonder Pet and Backyardigans! I watch them while I get my breathing treatments. I also love bubbles!
And Chinese food because fortune cookies are awesome!
And napping with my best buddy, Oz Dog.
Standing:
It's happened a couple of times. Once I realize what I'm doing I drop to the floor.
Crawling:
I'm a champ! So much so that I really could care less about walking. Plus dogs have 4 legs you know. Mommy and daddy are still trying pretty hard to encourage me to walk. Check out how I'm doing in the video.
Babbling:
I'm working on it. I say things that sound sorta like dada and mama but it's just me gabbing.
Swimming:
I put my swimming trunks on and got in the pool for the first time this past Saturday. I wasn't sure what to think of it. It was a lot colder than a bath! I got a little grumpy about it but the experience was cut short by lightening. Mom is optimistic that this Saturday will go better. Hopefully the silly lady will remember an extra outfit for me this week. Luckily Brady, from across the street, was there too and his mommy felt sorry for me and lent me one of his. Brecken and Braylon are also in the class with their mommies. What fun!!

Daddy:
Last Thursday when I was taking a bath the doggies went wild. When mommy and I went to investigate there were two Eudora officers at our door. Daddy had been in an accident at his pursuit training. Mommy called Tom and in two shakes of a lamb's tail he was over here to take care of me. One of the officers took mommy to the hospital in Lawrence where she found out what happened. Daddy rolled his patrol car three times after losing control on a curve since he was driving between 70-80 mph...without a seat belt. Thankfully daddy and his fellow deputy, Kyle, were ok. They got banged up pretty good but no major injuries. Thankfully I got to have my daddy back within a few hours! We're so lucky! Here's what his car looked like afterward.



Kicks and Giggles:
Here's some Easter fun at Walgreen's.

I also enjoy seeing other babies. Check out what I do when I see them!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness!!!!! I'm glad Bryon is okay, that is so scary! :(
Camdyn is growing so fast. 6 teeth and almost walking, hard to believe!
Post a Comment