
Teeth: Still chewing with only 6 of those guys. Mommy thinks I've been drooling a lot more lately but there hasn't been any other signs that more are on the way. On June 1st I get to go to my very 1st dentist appointment. Mommy's pretty sure I'm going to give that lady a run for her money because I don't open my mouth for anybody but myself. Mommy and daddy have been working really hard at getting me to cooperate with the whole brushing the teeth business but I want nothing to do with it. Despite my protest they persevere. Ugh!
Walking: I'm starting to do a bit more of it. I still don't have the best balance in the world but I'll get there before you know it. I had a couple of good knee bruisers and nose bonks so I decided that walking wasn't for me. However, mommy and daddy pretty much told me to get over it and made me keep trying. After about a week I finally gave in and decided to give it another shot.
Parties: Boy howdy, I think birthdays are pretty fun! It seems like there have been a ton of them in the last month or so. It start off with Marcy and Tink's birthday, then there was Grandpa Vieux, and this past week was another round. This past Saturday we made the long walk across the street to Brady's 1st birthday party. I had a blast watching him shove cake in his mouth and throw frosting all over the place! The next day we went to Justin's birthday party...Caden's daddy. I tried to play with Caden and a couple of other kids but I'm still just a little too small to keep up with the bigger kids. At times they got a little mad at me because I always shove myself into the middle of things and then pretty much take over. I guess other kids don't like that. All these parties are getting me really excited for my big day!
Other Silliness: I've become quite the Wonder Pets fan and love to dance to their theme song. Wonder pets, wonder pets, we're on our way to help a baby animal and save the day...oh umm never mind. I've also taken an interest in flap books. I love to open those flaps and always try to hunt those guys down on my bookshelf. Take a look and my flap opening skills.
Swimming: We have one more swimming class left. This past Saturday was suppose to be that last one but they're going to let us make up the one that we had to cut short due to the lightening. In other big swimming news, I got signed up for swim lessons this summer! Mommy and daddy expect me to come out of these as a gold medal swimmer. Ok so not really, it's just to get me use to the water and have a little fun. Maybe I can convince them to take me to the pool next week since it's going to be opening for the season. Eudora just got a new pool last summer and it looks pretty nice from what we've seen.
No comments:
Post a Comment