Thursday, May 7, 2009

Dogs, Remotes, and Water Bottles

Well, once again mommy kept the computer turned off so there was no way for me to update you on what's going on in my world. I believe we left off right before we went to Hesston for Grandpa Vieux's birthday weekend...the day I got my tubes.


Tubes:
No so bad! I'm pretty sure I'm just about over my ear infection because my nose is only a little runny and I'm not coughing nearly as much.


Food:
Do I look a little red? Ha ha, that's me after some beef ravioli! That stuff is super yummy!

I've been having to eat things with extra iron in them because the doctor says I'm anemic. That means they have to stick me with a needle and test my blood to see if I have enough iron in there. The lady at the doctor's office told mommy that lots of kids become anemic around my age because we start becoming picky eater so we don't get all the vitamins and minerals we need. Personally if I can't put it in my mouth myself I don't think it's worth eating. Mommy and daddy don't really agree with me on that one but I put up a good battle.

Swimming:

Here's a picture that grandma and grandpa snapped of mommy and I in the pool.

Hesston:

On the first night we were at Grandma and Grandpa Vieux's house I got to practice my cake eating skills on grandpa's yummy Coldstone cookie dough birthday cake! I think I'm ready for my very own birthday cake but this practice business is pretty great too!

Mommy ran the Emma Creek Classic and achieved her goal of being in the top 10 finishers. Yay for mommy, she came in 8th out of 1,027 ladies! Yep, she got beat by a 10 year old. That girl was speedy quick and came in 4th. Hopefully I can be that fast when I get big!

Later that day I got to see Uncle Justin, Aunt Lacey, Colton, and Brody because they came up to visit grandpa too. I had a blast playing with those guys! Brody played peek-a-boo with me and made me laugh like crazy. I can't wait to play with them again soon! Oh and they brought an ice cream cake...I love it!!! A boy can never get too much cake right?

My Marcy and Tinky:

Those girls had birthdays on the same day! Can you believe that? Marcy turned 1 and Tinky turned 3. I love those girls! They gave me another excuse for CAKE!!

Walking:

Yep, you read that right! I'm walking!!! I started late last night with just a few steps to try to get the remote or my Tinky. Today at mommy's school I decided to be a show-off and walked all over the place. I have to have motivation to show off my skills...like remotes, dogs, or water bottles. For only one day of practice I'm doing pretty darn good! I'm still not going from sitting to standing but mommy and daddy think that we come soon. Check me out!!

1 comment:

The Gengler's said...

I'm impressed, way to go Camdyn!! So grown up already! We can't wait until your birthday party, it will probably be our first big trip with Jaxson!