Saturday, May 30, 2009

YAY for Time with Mom & Dad!

I've been having all sorts of fun these past couple of weeks! Here's a little about what I've been up to...

Daycare:
Did I mention last time that I got to go to the KC Zoo with my daycare? They told mommy that I just laughed and laughed at the animals. Daddy says we're going to go again sometime this summer. I can't wait!


Memorial Weekend:
Last weekend I was feeling a little sick and daddy had to work so mommy took me to see Grandma and Grandpa Vieux for the day. That lifted my spirits and I just loved showing off how much better I'm walking!

Walking & Standing:
I'm getting better at it! I'm still a little wobbly but I get where I want to go. I've been spotted standing up on my own a few times now.


Friday:
Friday was mommy's first day of summer break and daddy is off for seven whole days so we are spending lots of time as a family! We went to Baldwin City and rode Thomas the Train! I even got a certificate to show for it.


Thomas even had a petting zoo! I got to feed the goats...those guys loved me.

Today:
Today was the very first day that the Eudora Aquatic Center was open so we decided to go splash around a bit. I even got to see kids from daycare and my daycare mommy, Lacy. Her daughter, Natalyn, and I are best buds! She pushed me all over the place in my pool float. Even kids I didn't know just came a started pushing me around in my float. I must just be cute or something.

Not sure what's in store for tomorrow but I've been having a blast these past few days!

No comments: