Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Evidence

Before I present you the evidence of my earlier claims, I'll tell you what I forgot to tell you last time. I forgot to tell you that I can go down stairs all on my own and I even do it the right way. You know where you turn around and go down the same way you came up. I believe that's the right way for boy my size. This is also a useful skill for getting off the bed and couch. Watch the video and you will even see me wave bye-bye to mama. I'm getting better and better at waving at the appropriate time.





Here's a cute picture of me hugging the life out of my favorite gal, Tinky. I sure do love that furry critter! She must love me too because she doesn't even put up a fight when I tug and squeeze and smash and pull and shove and choke her. Not even a nip at my fingers.

Another thing I forgot to tell you about is that I can put objects in things. Like the coins in my piggy bank, as you will see, and the shapes in my shape sorter. Take a look.

Ok and now for the evidence!

Exhibit A: Me walking!

Exhibit B: Me standing on my own!

As you can tell from the fact that I'm wearing the same outfit for all of my adventures, I've been busy this evening. You might also notice that this outfit is my pajamas which means I'm being a stinker and not going to bed. HAHA!

Well, that's all I've got for this evening. Wish me luck tomorrow at the dentist! Mommy thinks it's going to be interesting.

1 comment:

bholtz3 said...

LOVE the videos Abbey! I can't believe how big he is getting...we miss seeing him each Saturday :( Time for a playdate!

Kelly