Not to toot my own horn but I was totally awesome today for the dentist! Not even one screech! Mommy was amazed that I proved her prediction wrong. I got my very first cleaning and now I have to go back every 6 months. They gave me all kinds of goodies for being super good so maybe I won't mind going back. We found out that Eudora doesn't have fluoride in the water. Guess who's the lucky taker of another supplement? Yep you guessed it, me. We also found out that mommy and daddy need to be better brushers of my teeth because I had some plaque build-up. Ha, let's see if I let that happen!
I also got my very first haircut!! I was a champ for that too and even got a certificate! The lady mostly just took the curls off the back. Mommy said I look like a big boy now.
No comments:
Post a Comment