I had a really great weekend which got to start a little early because my daycare closed on Friday due to illness. Therefore, I got mommy all to myself for a whole extra day! On Friday night after daddy got home from work we took off to Grandma and Grandpa Vieux's house in Hesston. I slept most of the way there and decided that I needed to say hi to them upon my arrival so I got to stay up later than usual. During our visit we went to Valley Center to surprise Tabatha for her birthday. We also celebrated mommy's birthday a little early by having some super yummy cake and ice cream. We topped Sunday off with a visit to the arboretum to feed the turtles and fish. Overall, it was a wonderful weekend! I love seeing and spending time with all my favorite people!
In other news...
Communication and Stuff: I've been chattering a bit more lately. I've started narrating my favorite book with the animals sounds that go along with the pictures. Some that I've attempted or mastered are woof woof, meow (I'm pretty close on this one), hoot hoot (sounds like oot oot), and cock-a-doodle-do (I say do do). I've also started using the baby signs for eat, more, and milk. Yay me! Mommy keeps saying that lots of things are just clicking for me. She thinks I'm starting to understand things more and more. I've also started waving hi and bye more consistently as well as trying to say hi and bye when I'm waving.
Teeth: I'm still getting more of those guys. I'm up to 12 now. Mommy and daddy will sure be glad when I'm done cutting teeth.
No comments:
Post a Comment