Monday, August 31, 2009

It's About Time

I use to see the camera out all of the time but now, like the computer, it seems to be missing in action. Since mommy went back to work and started training for the marathon it seems like the computer and camera are the last things on her mind. Plus she's got to chase me around and that's pretty much a full time job all in itself.
Ok now for the photos and videos...
This is me way back on June 1, 2009 getting my very first haircut. It's a little blurry because I was giving that lady a run for her money! Ha!

The next day at Target I went for a glamor shot. I'm HOT!
In August we went to the Douglas County Fair and I got to ride a pony! Now if only I could convince mommy and daddy to get one of those guys for the backyard. I'm pretty sure Tinky would love one too! Yeah?

I love hanging out in my ball pit.
Here I am last weekend at the arboretum in Hesston feeding the fish and turtles. That was a blast!
One of my new favorite past time activities is pushing around the cardboard recycling can in the kitchen. I finally found a good use for some of that stuff before it gets recycled. A Puffs box makes a fabulous chair for me to sit on as I splash in Marcy's water bowl! For some reason mommy and daddy didn't exactly agree.
This past Saturday the Shadow Ridge subdivision had a block party and I was the life of the party! Check out my dance skills...all the girls dig my moves! My buddy Brady even tried to bust a few moves too.
I love to play in the backyard and I've been working on flying in my swing. I've pretty much got it perfected.

No comments: